Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Inspiring Fashiontography [2]: Gomillion & Leupold's Color Pop

I remembered getting really really inspired by these two New York-based photographers last year and for that I tried eliminating any inhibitions against color in photographs. They just do it beautifully that their photos begs for a second look. They just don't make the colors prominent they even make it POP! Just look at some of the samples of their work below and you'll know what I mean.






Every once in a while I look at portfolio site ( www.dripbook.com/gomillionandleupold/splash/) when I notice myself leaning towards monochromatic or desaturated photos. When paired with excellent styling and striking angles, color bursts in photos can be as opulent and sophisticated as monochromatic ones. Like in the photos above it's the colors that bring the drama and gives life to 'em.

I don't have that much details about their profiles but I know they've earned respect for their unique style. Actually their are quite really good in monochrome as well.

I just can't wait to experiment on these style again like I did before.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails